Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Xbox fixed

Arise from the grave my darling! I finally have gotten my Xbox360 fixed! Well, it didn't really get fixed, they ended up sending me a *edit* refurbished one.

The entire story of my Xbox360 when strung together is a tragic one. A tale that I shall share at a later date when I have a bit more time to write.

I have not forgotten about this blog, I've just been a bit busy.

So, so answer a few questions.

  • Yes I got the PS3 and I'm enjoying it. Especially Blu-Ray movies.
  • Yes, I bought a Wii on launch day. I camped from 10pm to 8 am for one at a local Target with some other loyal gamers. The night was ridiculous and I shall relay the story at a later date
  • I played alot of Battlefield 2142 over Christmas break.
  • Yes, I'm playing the WoW expansion, and I might talk about it a bit here.
  • Yes, I'm still working on my Ebon Empire music
  • Yes, married life is treating me well.
  • Yes, I'm still playing Eve Online, and yes still casually.

Current Games I'm playing:

  • EverQuest II: Echoes of Faydwer
  • World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
  • Eve Online
  • The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
  • Ridge Racer 7
  • Resistance: Fall of Man
  • Rayman's crazy ass rabbit game
  • Battlefield 2142
  • Final Fantasy XII
  • Okami

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He said in an email to me today he was gonna update today too.

SHOCK HORROR, he was right :P

still didnt do the other thing he said he was going to though *grin*