Friday, February 22, 2008

My Music

I don't normally try to be very self promoting when it comes to my hobbies, but I do try to get my music out there from time to time. It's motivating when I get both positive and negative feedback, and I just enjoy having it out there.

I made a last.fm playlist of the tracks I have so I thought I would post them here in case maybe even one of you would get a kick out of it.

I'll try and embed it in this post, but I don't know if I'm going to break something.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For Everquest Cheats Everquest Download and EQ Plat click here.

Nick McLaren said...

grr.. spammers!

Steve Kramer (a.k.a. Saavedra) said...

yeah i opened up the comments instead of making people type in a stupid password because its annoying, but that means im gonna get spammers.