Sunday, June 29, 2008

Don't shoot the VIP

Friday, I got to meet with some really interesting people to talk about shooters and The Agency, which was pretty fricken cool.

I never knew that Fatal1ty used to play Teamfortress for Q1 way back in the day. I probably paired up against him and his clan a dozen times over all of the tournaments we played back in the day. That was pretty fun going down memory lane.

I'm pressed for time, so I can't get into depth about all that we talked about it, but it was certainly an interesting day for me. I even got to go to the shooting range with Hal Milton (my boss!), Matt Wilson (the boss of my boss!) and a bunch of VIPs. I've only fired a gun once in my life, so this was a pretty good time for me. I'm also a pretty good shot peeps! Watch out!

No comments: