Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I'm Going To Fan Faire

Yesterday it was confirmed that I will indeed be going to Fan Faire in Las Vegas next week. I will be with Hal and a few others to help represent The Agency and hang out.

'm particularly excited to go because I miss my EQ2 family, and want to see my player friends and my developer friends. I think this will be a good time, especially since it's at the Hilton, which remains to be my favorite Fan Faire location so far. I especially look forward to going to Quarks one last time before they bring down the Star Trek Experience.

I'm not sure if I'm in any panels or anything, I guess I'll find out soon though =P. I find them to be fun but nerve wracking. Luckily for me, Hal is an incredible public speaker, so I probably won't have to say much if anything at all hehe.

3 comments:

Nick McLaren said...

Sweet man! I'll be there too! Driving up Friday morning. It's going to be one hell of a good time! :)

Steve Kramer (a.k.a. Saavedra) said...

Nice! I'll see you there then.

The Dread Pirate Guy said...

Surprised you didn't do a commentary on E3 this year.

See you next week!