Monday, October 03, 2011

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

As you might know by now, if you "follow" my blog at all, I'm a terrible blogger. I know this thing is here, and I know I have a small audience, but I keep letting weird stuff like work and life get in front of me.

I can't believe that I didn't post this here right away, considering how excited I've been to tell people what I've been working on this past year, but I didn't. Trying to rectify that...

So yeah! I'm working on the new Counter-Strike game! This is the project that I've been on since coming over to Hidden Path Entertainment, which was just over a year ago now. I was first brought on to work on guns, and it kind of branched out from that. Since that point, I've done game modes, gameplay stuff, designed some levels, and the weapons and equipment stuff.

You all know the drill of course, I can't get into specifics on alot of aspects of my job while the game is still in development, but I just wanted to make sure I got this post out.

I can't tell you how proud I am to be working on such a great game with such a great company like Hidden Path Entertainment in partnership with Valve Software. Who woulda' thunk it?

No comments: