I feel kind of bad about getting this devgamer blog started and not keeping up with it. I mostly blame it on the fact that I've been working on the Echoes of Faydwer expansion.
For those who want to know what I worked on in regards to the expansion, I did the following:
1. I populated the Mistmoore Catacombs, itemized it, added quests to it, and went through several iterations of the zone geometry before I could settle on creature placement and pathing.
2. I wrote and implemented the entire Rallos Zek deity quest line. This was an adventure because I had to do quite a bit of scripting for this thing, which I am not entirely stellar at.
3. I wrote and implemented the Flowing Cape of the Dark Lord signature quest line.
4. I wrote and implemented the Eitholi Blade of the Fae signature quest line.
5. I did Nursery starting Fae newbie population.
All of this content is fine and dandy to keep a grown designer nice and busy, but to top it all off I did something else crazy during the development of EOF.
I got engaged, planned a wedding, and got married. In fact, I just got married on October 21st, so I had to get all of my work done well before that date (which didn't happen, I needed the help of Jason Huck aka Ear Locust to do the last of my items for me) go and a honeymoon, come back to work 2 weeks before launch and get this sucker outta here.
Sorry I haven't had time to post. =)
I do have things on my mind so here comes some more.