Monday, August 07, 2006

Sorry Folks

Sorry that I've been neglectings this blog for so long. We are full bore into doing overtime for Echoes of Faydwer these days, so needless to say I've been pretty busy.

There are a couple of subjects I want to touch base on when I get the chance, so I think I'll list them here while it's on my mind.

What's going on with E3?
Street Fighter II Hyper Fighting for Xbox 360
My man purse
I bought a tv but havent talked about which segues into HD programming and upscaling DVD players
SOE Block Party
Upcoming Fan Faires.
The WoW effect.
Quest writing and it's stresses
Guilds of the day versus guilds for life.

5 comments:

Greenion said...

/raises hand...

would like to hear about the stresses of quest writing...

and am hoping to ride pirate's of the carribean with a soe staffer next year in orlando...

what would be really cool if they do have it in orlando that a disney day prior to the fair where we all buy tickets as a group...

/soe and playerbase raid on disney, sure to make national headlines...we could attempt to /revive walt maybe...

and im wondering what the WOW effect is, i havent played the game...

Mr.X said...

Not easy writing a blog is it ?

I think you have to stay focused on a subject and go along with it. Make yourself write every day until it starts being boring to read. The process makes you a better writer as well.

I had several aborted blogs before starting my EQ journal; it was natural. Something happens daily for me in game so there's something to write about.

The Dread Pirate Guy said...

I'm starting to update my game blog again. Just FYI.

Herbal Nutrition Supplement said...

Hi there fantastic blog keep it up.I also found some great info on vitamins from an information only site which is great because they dont have an agenda to sell you products like everybody else does.its really cool so go take a look.

Befallen.Snark said...

/poke

post more? :-)